Dairy Bell Ice Cream @ Tuesday, March 31, 2015



Dairy Bell - Old Fashioned Sundae 



I've always been intrigued by this place, a place that makes the ice cream but also sells it direct from the factory. We used to drive by every Saturday on our way to sport, it's also very close to a train station. 




I love this size chart! It's quite retro too.





The Menu


We had the old fashion sundae to share ($8), three scoops very generous sized, it was more like six scoops! Vanilla, Tiramisi (my pick) and Choc Caramel (his pick).  Everything was average, the Vanilla was bad, they weren't creamy. It tastes like nothing I've ever had but lingers in the lower end of ice creams. I don't like it. It's cheap but doesn't hold a candle to any ice cream shop I've ever been to. It's cheap and tastes just so. Service as very good though.




On the wall there was a pricelist of take home tubs they sold, one flavour was called 'budget' the cheapest one they have. Wonder what that tastes like. Though I'd never try it myself. 




In case you love Dairy Bell, you can still find them in the future, but there's a price increase.



Dairy Bell Ice Cream Australia on Urbanspoon

Have you been to Dairy Bell?


Post a Comment

Previous Posts ~ More Recent Posts