12 Funny Pictures Related to Food @ Thursday, June 11, 2015

Still away on exams and leaving you with some funny pictures. :P



I don't know which is worse! 



Is it odd that I never really wondered where Springfield is? 
All I know is that they're not on the coast. 


Losing weight is hard! But the good news is I haven't put on any weight since last November. 




This is hilarious! And now I want a cheeseburger...


So true with those tapas based ones!




This reminds me of the smoking and non-smoking areas from Mrs Doubtfire. 



Oh dear... my damages include a $35 salad that contains four prawns and lots of veggies on a date. I could barely eat it. It wasn't very nice and to this day is the most expensive dish I have ever ordered.



I love cheese!


I usually just leave it there till the lid rattles. 


My cake! 


So true! There's a reason le beau cooks and I don't. 


Post a Comment

Previous Posts ~ More Recent Posts