Little Bites @ Errol's on Errol @ Sunday, August 20, 2017

Tuesday 25th July


Afternoon tea v2 at Errols. Opposite town hall. 




So many cakes to choose from! Who makes them all?




I was after takeaway till I saw the window seat! The waitress said this used to be a bank and we're sitting in the vault. I love this space. I'd love to do a photo shoot just in this corner. 


We had a matcha chia smoothie, icy like a slushie, a bit light on chia but I liked it. With full cream. Also had a pair of crescent cookies. Butter cookies are simple though wonderful.


This used to be a bank, and the undercover area a vault. 

But then why is it near the window? O.o



Super friendly service if I bought daily coffee this could be the place. 

*Doesn't drink coffee, can't vouch it's good or not*

Errols Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato


Post a Comment

Previous Posts ~ More Recent Posts