90s Week @ Royal Stacks (Collins St) @ Thursday, January 16, 2020

A Friday in Jan 2020


  
Celebrating Royal Stack's 3rd anniversary they had a 90s week with 90s prices! 
Back when a $20 felt like a $50 and life was simple.

  
We ordered pretty much all the things on the special menu, he had that huge double burger with a shake, and the girls shared the 'double up kicks pack' that came in a cool shoebox. The entire theme is a reference to a 90a movie called 'Coming to America' that I vaguely recall.
 
Hello 30c soft serves (not as creamy as mcd) and $10 meals (double burger). 
That 30c cone, running faster than me to catch that morning training! 



The McDowell, a copy of the Big Mac I'm told. Jas is of little words.

  
The fries were perfect mcd fries, so addictive and not too salty. The burger was good 
but not amazing, new girl prefer Betty though Huxtaburger is our (my) favorite.


Soda not pictured but $20 set for two included a burger, fries and shake each.


The line was long-ish though moved quickly. 

Unlikely to return, not really a burger person.  
But I loved the novelty factor of it all!

Damage: $35 for 3 people. The box, a burger, shake and cone. A very good deal! I think a Happy Meal is like $8 these days or something.

My therapist suggests that my review is biased as I'm bitter about not being invited to the party XD What he doesn't seem to know if that I pay for 95% of the food we write about.


   Royal Stacks Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato


Post a Comment

Previous Posts ~ More Recent Posts