Quick Snacks @ Roll'd @ Thursday, February 06, 2020

January 2020



Summer Rice Paper Rolls - Chicken, Tofu, Baramundi $12

Roll'd is fusion Vietnamese food, we've been here a couple times and don't recommend the pho, or most of the summer rice paper rolls sadly - they have way too much vermicelli for the price at $4 each. Though the low carb ones are perfect, if you're after a salad but wrapped up and easy to eat on the go. The sauce range is nice too, hoisin being my favourite and the lime one being his. I can't tell the difference between the fish and tofu as there isn't much flavour, and the sauce packets are a bit small for the size of the roll. 

Did I pay full price? Yes this time, as I really need to get a healthy dinner. It was at the end of the day so I got 4 for the price of 3. But normally if you order through the app it's a little cheaper. Though you can get 30% off with $15 spend via eatclub and they're also on that 'take me home' mid-afternoon food app.


If you get a chance check out Ba'get on Russell, that's my go to for Vietnamese in the city. Their rolls are made to order, and I've had most of the menu, so can vouch everything is good. Sadly it's a lunch spot, so we haven't been since their Elizabeth St location closed.

  Roll'd Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato


Post a Comment

Previous Posts ~ More Recent Posts