Catching-Up Random Pictures @ Friday, December 26, 2014


1900s


1955


2014



A GWP is always a good motivator for buying sunscreen. :P


I absolutely love this wall! A hedge wall and gate.


Vines are pretty cool too.


Taken on the way to the theatre.




Abel on Swanston x Little Collins makes these awesome wire name necklaces.
And they're only $10, $25+ on etsy + shipping.


I've always wanted to make gingerbread. Aren't these jars cute?


How cool is this phone cover? Practical? Not so much.


Hope you've ordered all your xmas gifts! I finished early dec. :P


This is hilarious :P


I'm requesting a reindeer next time!



I'd love to go to these events! But it's about $1000 a week for all the expenses.
Program + flights + accommodation.


Sad but true, we have a review coming up in Feb.

This picture is the perfect collaboration between mother and me.
Yes you can wear that sleeveless top - if you wear it over a shirt. :P


Post a Comment

Previous Posts ~ More Recent Posts