FAQs @ Sunday, April 24, 2016

How long have you been blogging?
As of 2016, 5 years. 

Where are you based?
Melbourne CBD, but we do have a weekend home in the South Eastern suburbs with a huge garden too. But not big enough to have a hedge maze :P

What's your day job?
In theory I'm an Events Planner. In practice I'm a checkout chick. 

Do you take your own pictures?
Yes, or if it's not mine it won't have the same editing (rounded off corners).

Do you get invited to all these fabulous events you write about?
Rare. We buy a lot of tickets. A lot. I also have other ways of getting into events, without an invitation. ;) If we were invited it's mentioned at the top of the post.

Will you give me a good review if I send you my product or invite you to a launch?
I can't guarantee that, but what I can offer you is an honest review.

Would you like an invite to event x?
Sure, if it fits the blog. 

How long will it take you to get the post up about our event?
If it's a pop-up event and you need it fast, 3 days. But usually it takes a week, and up to 2 weeks during exams.

Why don't you write about beauty products?
Because I'm not an expert on make-up, my area is skincare. And specifically tailored to my crazy skin type. I don't have combo or some normal skin type, so a generalization that product x works for me, and hence you won't work out.

Are you on social media?
Yes, you can find me on facebook and instagram. I'm most active on instagram. Links on the main page sidebar, and 'Follow' tab.

How can we contact you?
Contact tab, or link in the side bar on the main page.

What do the dollar signs mean? What do you consider a cheap eat?




Post a Comment

Previous Posts ~ More Recent Posts