On the Road - Bun Bun Bakery (Springvale) @ Monday, November 27, 2017

Saturday 14th October






Rated as the place for 'banh mi' in Springvale we stopped by one day for lunch. Parking wasn't fun, so I got dropped off while the car circled the block waiting. It's on the main street though not near the station, around the corner of ANZ bank.



Entrees! For lunch? Yes please. 



I still recall my first lamington back home, it was green inside. Hence I'm really not a fan of anything that I'm not certain is fresh when it comes to asian bakeries. God knows how long ago that was made.



We had the chicken and mushroom spring rolls 5 for $2, she offered 10 for $4, but 10 was too much just for me. Anything deep fried is great - except spring rolls with carrot and cabbage... but these were good.


Had the lemongrass chicken roll was more like ginger chicken - note I hate ginger. Other than that it was good, though that was the only chicken on offer. It's a pork parade in there. Full of veg (mainly vinaigrette carrot) and $5. On par with Nhu Lan & Baget? Slightly lower as I hate ginger...


Service was indifferent. Cash only naturally. 

They were also suspicious that I took photos, is it an asian thing? 
It does make me want to be a food safety inspector XD

Bun Bun Bakery Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato


Post a Comment

Previous Posts ~ More Recent Posts