ChaTime @ Southgate @ Friday, September 07, 2018

Friday 3rd November



Today ChaTime opened at Southgate, just across the river from the office and so we thought we'd check it out. Who could resist with a BOGOF fruit tea offer. I've never had their fruit teas before cause we just go to the T2 Bar on our side of the river.



It was lunch time and the line was long but very quick! Much quicker than anywhere in the CBD (we once waited 40mins). I'm iffy on fruit teas as I'm damn sure there's nothing natural about them here.


Tea Bases



Thai Milk Tea $5.50


The thai milk tea with 75% sugar is my favourite bubble-cup esque drink. It's the sweetest one the friendly girl at the counter says, asian sweet though (never sweet enough for me?) though this was just right.


Peach Green Tea w Coconut Jelly $5.70


For my free fruity tea I picked a peach flavour with a green tea base. It tastes a bit like the lipton one, but with a more bitter aftertaste. Peach and coconut didn't really work, but sure was refreshing for a summer's day.


Where do you go for milk tea? Or fruity tea? What's your go to order?

Chatime Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato


Post a Comment

Previous Posts ~ More Recent Posts