It's My Birthday! @ Thursday, December 27, 2018

Tuesday 26th Dec 2017



It's my birthday! Though its been my birthday for the past week too with our 20th friendsanniversary and all. 

Our annual thing is to go shopping at Chadstone then do the city the next day. Though I think I''m getting too old for all these lines... what's your birthday tradition?
Back home we'd start the day at IHOP and go see a movie. 



Let the lines begin! We were in line at 8.25 on the freeway, and got in around 45mins later. 45mins to get in and out of Lush, 25mins for a Boost. Life is a series off lines. 





What did we buy? Less than you'd think. Beauty/skincare/perfume gift sets come once a year and this is the time to buy. We bought a MOR Marshmellow set. Chasing diaries at Kikki K, the one I was after was only online. But then there was another one I was after, and got the very last one. Now awaiting the first to be delivered.



Furuta had a GWP offer, so we had some iced teas. Picked up tea for jas. Their jams were sold out but they had less than a handful that morning anyway.



A lot of wandering and not a lot off buying. But we did find Godiva, $16 for a box of 4! That was 50% off, so normally $8 a chocolate O.O these better be amazing. 




With all the chocolate sales we bought candy cane and gingerbread lindor balls, 50% off. Loved these. 



Snacking along the way we had a boost and muffin. 
Lunching at sumo, there were no lines at all...


Free fries!






New Shanghai for Dumplings! And cake, limited edition.



The Crowds




Free Churros!

By 4-6pm-ish we were ready to go home after moving the car no less than 3 times due to the 3hr parking limit. 



Free Subway!

Wednesday 27th Dec

Day 2 of the shopping marathon. 

The shopping continues in the city, there's no lines at lush... we picked up a keyring, journal and. cosmetic bag. Also tomorrow's lunch.

A late lunch at Spudbar. It doesn't feel like my birthday anymore. 

Over the years it all blends into one. Sale upon sale is what I'm after.

Bought some mince pies to share and shoes. They say they were on sale but at $110 I don't agree. Bought them anyway. The shoes I bought two weeks ago have stretched too much, and I don't think will last for another month. Is it just my feet? Am I resigned to to lace up school shoes?








Post a Comment

Previous Posts ~ More Recent Posts