Saturday 28th December 2019


Ticking this one off the bucket list - fish and chips on the beach! I've never done this before. We rarely ever go as I don't really drive and it's far from the city (my prefer city beach is South Melbourne, but we always end up dinning at the hotel). 

Huge servings for $20 from the biggest f&c shop I've ever seen. Needs lemon and double tartar sauce. It didn't occur to me to byo tomato sauce. Jas said the calamari rings could have been fresher. The batter was very good, I liked it all.

Sitting outside, there were flies... we need a tent made out of net material. How is everyone else managing this? Do you mist the entire area first?





Huge spaces with air con, this is the biggest fish & chip shop I've ever seen!
Shoes and shirt optional.


Hello Edithvale! Opposite this sign was car parking, much alike a strip of shops from Claws.


Check out those beach boxes.


Watching the Sunset


Damage $20 for two
Tip - Buy more tartare sauce and byo tomato sauce and wet wipes. Also ask for lemon.



What's your favourite place for fish & chips on the beach? How do you keep the flies away?


  Beach Side Fish & Chips Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato


Post a Comment

Previous Posts ~ More Recent Posts