Service Fails @ D'Lish Fish (Port Melb) @ Tuesday, February 25, 2020

February 







Snack Pack $18

D'lish fish and chips. The snack pack serves two though I wasn't feeling great once I realized what we had. Distracted by inquiring if the dimsim was pork or not I didn't realize we automatically got the flake, which doesn't agree with me... the guy didn't ask, and we were distracted. 

The potato cake wasn't right, and I love potato cakes, it was something about the way it was cooked. The tartar sauce wasn't quite right either, but as I write this I realize it was aioli sauce... 


Chips were good, the smallest serving was huge though. As it should be, le beau says.



Fortunately the view was nice, though windy.


Overall tasted like regret. Avoid. I didn't feel so good after. 
Minimal human interaction but a bad experience. How does that even happen?  D'Lish Fish Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato


Post a Comment

Previous Posts ~ More Recent Posts