21 Random Pictures @ Friday, August 08, 2014



I love this picture, it has such as Manhattan, NY feel to it. One day we shall travel!

Looking forwards to OUAT, back in Sept/Oct.


What a pretty bottle. I do like all the ways people shoot this bottle. 


This picture was a different shade of blue before I uploaded it.
But if you add pearls it would be a nice Cinderella prop.



My favourite anime, it has a great soundtrack.


Can you spot the battery? Here is where we saw ABBA.


I do miss watching Madeline, though the girls' friendship was a bit unrealistic.


How we feel with upcoming work due. 


People find baths relaxing. but my mind wanders and I do anything but relax...


Regret not buying the foam flowers for this headband. 


From Ikea and for less than $5.


I'd love to make all these thing. Piping I love.


Cool earrings. 


le beau can figure this out w/o a calculator. 


I like this style, not the layout though. 


I did guess it was a horse before she posted that. XD


I hate the Friday posts, that unfortunately happen weekly. 


That would be so much fun! We should get bubbles too.


Post a Comment

Previous Posts ~ More Recent Posts