Adventures of a Whisk @ Thursday, August 20, 2015

During July for a week we took a whisk everywhere for some fun photos, these are the results. These were taken with/for the phone, so the quality is not the best.



The theme was whisk and this was my favourite idea, a whisk as the bunch of balloons - I didn't have a bunch of mini whisks. But I love this gingerbread house with the glitter gum drop buttons.




Close Up



The Garden, I have yet to buy the fake grass. 





Hot Air Balloon



I think I prefer the black and white .




Is it a whisk or a broom?




Whisked away to the chapel, yes I have a veil. 




Weekday Adventures



Whisky behaviour, looking over the balcony. Shortly after the whisk fell over the side...





Which shot is your favourite? 


Post a Comment

Previous Posts ~ More Recent Posts