Ben & Jerry's Ice Creamery - Chapel St @ Thursday, September 03, 2015

Thursday 15th August



We had dinner before we came so just planned to get dessert. A new deal just popped-up on groupon the other night, $15 (that's what you pay) for $25 credit at Ben & Jerry's. Though in Victoria there's only just the one store, on Chapel St. I was struggling to spend $25 on my own (as I'm very often on my own) though tonight was the perfect opportunity to use it, after ice skating.




There's about 28 flavours.


Cones cost 50c extra, I hate that.




Unlike a lot of places there's a lot of seats. 




You couldn't get the pint deal with groupon.


How long ago do you think these were made?



View from the table. 




Milkshake $8


We had 3 scoops ($9.20) each and a chunky monkey milkshake ($8) to share. We both picked strawberry cheesecake,  chunky monkey and I picked cotton candy while he had fudge brownies (double/triple choc) and pb pretzels. I like chocolate and do love it, though not enough to buy a scoop of it. :P I loved all the flavours I picked.


We love Ben & Jerry's though it's expensive here and there's only one location.



What's your favourite flavour?
Click to add a blog post for Ben & Jerry's Scoop Shop on Zomato


Post a Comment

Previous Posts ~ More Recent Posts