Another Week @ Friday, September 02, 2016

Monday 22nd August


Can I touch you?
Yes, but in return I get to lick you anywhere. Anywhere I can reach. 

So he let me stroke his head, and in exchange he licked my knees, front and back *shudders*.

But I touched the dog!! *achievement unlocked*

Apart from that today we took a nap and made pumpkin pie, after someone complained about my pot being in the freezer (we have an industrial size freezer, and it was hidden in the back). We've yet to find a good pie dish over here, tell me if you see one in stores! I only have tarts pans resulting in 50/50 pie filling/crust.

How goes the job hunt? I've got an in person interview for an agency which could lead to a job? And another phone interview for an internship, one I haven't done before.

Wednesday

South Yarra. Hair. City. Interview. Art shop. Interview. Back to the city. Lib. St kilda. Theatre. Home. How many miles do you think we traveled today? Lately I've been feeling very tired of all the traveling, which could be reduced if I drove. But of course then the costs of transport and parking would increase, and so would the stress of driving and finding a parking spot...


Tonight's show was great! Around the World in 80 Days, three actors and many characters. Traveling notably to Indian & China, le accent XD. 

And explaining,
I'm French.
But you don't sound French!?
I've traveled. 

XD That's not how accents are formed/works, but ok.

Thursday


Off to the theatre, yes again. We saw 'The Resistible Rise of Arturo Ui' tonight, a powerful performance though not my style I'd say too serious, a reflection of history. It's about the rise of Arturo Ui, a fictional 1930s Chicago mobster and his attempts to control the cauliflower racket by ruthlessly disposing of the opposition. Sounds familiar? That's because the play is a satirical allegory of the rise of Adolf Hitler and the Nazi Party in Germany prior to World War II.

Friday


Daffodil Day I felt was overshadowed by the anticipation of the event of the night, Vogue American Express Fashion’s Night Out (VAEFNO) aka VFNO *sigh*. We sold a lot of merchandise, balls, brooches and pens were the most popular. There's a new bear! In the blue suit. Temptation is high, we sold of them but if I see it again I'll get one for the collection.





How was your week?


Post a Comment

Previous Posts ~ More Recent Posts